Offshore LLC's & Corporations
Today, many people are choosing to protect their assets by planning them in offshore corporations. Offshore LLC's and Corporations allow you to benefit from all of the advantages and flexibility of a corporation, in addition to the privacy and protection of being incorporated in the offshore jurisdiction. By incorporating in an offshore jurisdiction, you will benefit from strict financial privacy and secrecy. Offshore jurisdiction will not release any of your information to creditors or potential litigators. They do not enforce judgments from the United States Courts, and they provide very short statute of limitations periods. Even if a creditor or litigator successfully located your assets in an offshore corporation, the chances are high that the statute of limitations period on the claim has already run. Additionally, the claim that the lawsuit was based on.
Offshore corporations provide the following benefits:
- Tax Benefits
- Stockholders do not have to be U.S. Citizens
- A single person can change the corporate bylaws
- Relaxed annual corporate reporting requirements
- Increased privacy for stockholders
- No information exchange with the Internal Revenue Service
- Encourages lawsuit settlement
- Tax Neutrality
- Foreign Law
- Diversification of your financial portfolio
If you would like to arrange a discussion regarding these matters in more detail, please feel free to contact our office to discuss your objectives.